checkout my 'eruption' video

mbengs1

• Members

I try to play eruption. but not exactly note for note. is cool to play your own approximation of it even if you go on rambling after the solo is finished. this is 6 months ago and I don't look and play the same. and I changed the pickups now to dimarzio fred,transition neck, and area 67 middle pickup. I bought the guitar used on ebay. the guitar is great but it needs a refret though. I plan to change the bridge to a edge.

• Members
I try to play eruption. but not exactly note for note. is cool to play your own approximation of it even if you go on rambling after the solo is finished. this is 6 months ago and I don't look and play the same. and I changed the pickups now to dimarzio fred' date='transition neck, and area 67 middle pickup. I bought the guitar used on ebay. the guitar is great but it needs a refret though. I plan to change the bridge to a edge. [/quote']

Such control and finesse. It's as if Eddie himself isn't playing.

• Members

Good heavens. I am pulling my hair out as I listen. My wife is hypnotized apparently -

tearing off her clothes.

Neighbors are emerging from their houses.Their palms lifted, their eyes searching

the sky.

Wives, sisters, daughters, moms, grandmas, baby-mamas,shed their clothing on lawns.

Could the apocalypse be nigh?

Genius. I say G-E-N-I-U-S!

• Members

Since someone likes shredding, here you go. Back in 1985 my band was playing for a local radio station and we had to follow a local kid we had never heard before. He was 13 years old and we were sort of snickering when we heard that, and later we were crying. He lives about 10 minutes from here and still plays, but much better now.

Archived