I made some noise with an analogue delay looper and an Epiphone Swingster. It is just a demo of "noise" , and a bit more sedate , at the "end" I like Jimi , a bit , do you ? I think everyone does :)

crustoleum

• Members

Ok i can hear you setting the loop , still curious if your using a univibe or ? Reverb and fuzz is coming from ? Ive listened like 3 times and I dig the sound your getting. If your getting all that from the analog delay then im on my way to guitar center :) pics and more jams please. . I wpuld dig hearing a little bit of Red House from that rig, hint hint

• Members

If you search for "tonemake station" pedal , you may find something

and , don't laugh , you asked for it lol , ok laugh

I kind of cut back on turning all the knobs up on it :):(:) a little :) the other thing there gives a better idea of how that thing...sounds with the adjustment knobs turned a bit more. ..pretty cool I think:) and , well , you asked for it , lol . practice ...:)

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1XFDAvRU7Gg

what do you think ?

Epiphone Wildkat and a Danelectro bacon & eggs mini amp and distortion thing :) and that thing too :) peace :)

:)

• Members

Also , I have to thank you for taking the time. indeed . I'm very unaccomplished :( , but just like guitars . I had a few lessons , a few when I was a youngster. classical guitar for 1 summer from a very excellent lady , Juliard school grad , but I wax only 6 years old ...;lol , but I kept my guitar and did play it , once in a while. Not much on my teens and 20's . I did work as a driver for my buds band. My next door, childhood bud had a band , He is an unreal player ...no vid . He is 1 year older than me . He still plays , a lot ...but his rock star days are something he talks about now :):(:) , but , he is still great ...me well . lol :)

i mostly just play what I hear , , self taught ...no real formal training., a few lessons , not too many :) Kids , or anyone . If you are fortunate enough to have the initiative to play and learn standard notation , and how to perform "properly" , well , never stop learning. That's my suggestion, today ...keep on learning , never stop once you start playing , :) With diligence , practice and building on what tunes and other things you learn , you will in time , only get better , most likely ...do not give up ...ever ...Well that my suggestion . peace :)

Archived