Case recommendation for an ESP XJ-6

Task

• Members

I just bought a minty ESP XJ-6 but it came with a gigbag. I'd like to buy a case for it but not sure if the dimensions are exactly like a Jazzmaster/Jaguar. Any of you found a hardshell case that fits like a glove?

• Members

Call them.

I saw one with a hardshell case on the net

https://reverb.com/item/6866181-esp-ltd-xj-6-custom-guitar-transparent-burgundy-red-seymour-duncan-humbuckers-jaguar-mosrite-indie?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3-qL8oWN1wIVhluGCh3YfAsqEAYYASABEgL83_D_BwE&pla=1

The ESP Guitar Company, 10913 Vanowen Street, North Hollywood, CA 91605 USA - PH: (800) 423-8388 - INTL: (818) 766-2097 - FAX: (818) 506-1378

• Members

You are asking two questions. The first one, is your ESP the same size/shape as a Jazzmaster? The factory might be able to tell you or you could take your guitar to a store with a Jazzmaster and compare them.

Second is where to buy a case. The factory of course, but I have had great luck with TKL cases - I include one with every guitar I build. They have recently changed their website so it is difficult to find specific cases but I would just give them a call. Have your guitar and a tape measure handy when you do

[h=4]TKL Products Corp.[/h] [h=4]2545 Turkey Creek Rd[/h] [h=4]Oilville, VA 23129[/h] [h=4]+1-804-749-8300[/h]

Archived