What's on your "wish list" for 2018 , A new model ? old ? doing in "trade in"/trade "up" ? I have a few "things" on mine ...you ? Do you even have a "wish list" ? ... :)

crustoleum

• Members

I'm not really jonesing hard for anything right now, but I'll always be susceptible to lunging at some iteration of an SG with '57 Classics, should one of Gibbo's retailers have one of their crazy price drops, or if a good deal should pop up on a used '61 Tribute...

62ad998fd7dfc4e636074ae00f941d89.jpg.49e0ac1c809d9678099f4f68e1874506.jpg

• Members

Not a guitar but I want to rework my "studio" to produce and edit film and music seamlessly. At the moment video, photoshop and music are done in separate locations on separate systems. So I want it all on one with 2 or 3 screens and a physical rather than mouse based mixing console.

I plan to start shooting films with my brother next year when he quits the day job and will need a grown up production system in place to go from idea to DVD

• Members

Only things on my 2018 list are -

1) a new case for my Warlock

2) Mimiq Doubler

3) Mini Polytune Pedal

4) Maybe upgrade the Licensed Floyd on my Beast to OFR. Again, huge maybe. I bought it new in '02, and there's really nothing inherently wrong with the Licensed, dives and Whammy's with the best of them. But is starting to wear pretty good, and a couple of the saddles are starting to show it. Been a really good trem though, gigged with it as my main for years.

5) just continue trolling CL for the occasional 'too good to pass up' ads

That about does it for me. I would like to pick up an American Standard Tele or Gretsch Electromatic Pro w/Bigsby, and a Tregan Syren Signature in Blue, but they probably aren't in the cards for next year. Well......We can't rule out the Tregan just yet, lol.

• Members

I had a digitech whammy , fun thing one "note" there is a midi controller , 1 button midi foot switch thing that also goes "with" it , not include , not "from" digitech "second party" If you get the whammy "octave" pedal thing , get the push button thing too , it is a "must" have thing , It doesn't work "correctly" with out it :( with it , it makes "cymbals" and other cool "rhythm" noises, better overall control dig ? Helion, do you have that "switch" for your "whammy" pedal thing ? Did you know they are available ?

:)

Tell me what you think . :)

• Members

Never tried a 2nd party midi controller with it. I use my Whammy a Lot! So, anything that could make it even more versatile is right up my alley. I just wish there was a way to cycle through the settings live without bending over, lol! I saw an aftermarket plastic circle that fits under knob you can work with your foot, can't remember where. What kind of controller do you have? And what does it open up? Thanks man!

Archived