A few other questions. How many guitars have you owned ? How many do you have now ? What do you want to obtain next ? "let go" ?

crustoleum

• Members
I've had about 100, got about 60, or so left. I may let go a brown LPJ, maybe for a Shereton or blue P93 Riviera (my favorite guitar , actualy). :) probably the Riviera, to complete the collection...I mean, what's 1 more :) right ? :)

fMHcL5w.jpg

All of those Epiphones look like the legendary Buttcrust collection

• Members

Acoustics

Have owned or made 22, including the four I've made (only one of those in my possession) and #5 currently in work for a friend. Currently have five, planning to sell one. No plans for new guitars, except the many more I hope to make for friends. I used to think that learning to make guitars would cure me of the desire to buy factory instruments for myself. Nope. I guess a guy who makes a living baking pizza every day must still like to get out for a burger now and then...

Electrics

Have owned 11, including the three I currently have. I'm not burning for anything new, though I could be tempted at some future date by an SG or a George Harrison Tele or a Music Man Valentine...

If I win the lottery or trip over a suitcase full of thousand-dollar bills on the way to buy milk, however, all bets are off and I'll buy every purty guitar that crosses my path.

Archived