The Woodshed

satmanjf@gmail.com

• Members

Just curious to see what you guys are working on.

Me,- breaking out the acoustic ( Taylor, sweet guitar ) trying to get Take your whiskey home down.

But Eddie is not easy to get down, at least for me (:

Electric- mean street intro to start with but of course it's Eddie agai.n. That dude has always haunted me when I try and pick him off.

But I must get it down as it's too damn cool.

Hellions name got me interested in learning priest so I'm also checking out The Hellion.

This is probably too much at once but we have a Hurricane coming in Houston so I figure " what the hell " get some quality time in.

• Members

Well I wish I could say I was writing or recording but I am not. Those things are not in my wheelhouse. Spent my life as a performer, not as an artist. Currently I am programming my midi pedalboard. Three weeks ago I had one midi pedal that let me pick one of three presets. Now I have a Nemesis delay, 2 H9 standards, and Dirt Clod (10 preset distortion pedal) that all operate by midi as well as a midi channel controller for my amp. I am trying to build all the presets I will need for performance and I am way behind on it. Hoped to have the first set of music for this weekend and that isn't happening so far, but I have another day. Carpe Diem.

Your situation reminds me of a song.... Riding the Storm Out. Stay safe, stay inside, leave if ordered to. Report in as soon as it passes so we know you are OK. Good luck!

Archived