335 Clone-Xaviere XV-900

joecool1963

• Members

I picked this up over the Memorial Day holiday with a 30% off coupon fro Guitar Fetish. It was a blem and has a slight flaw in the finish. The setup was jacked but easily corrected. It really sounds nice and plays great. Oh, "budget" guitars these days are nothing like what we got from Sears or Montgomery Ward back in the day. I've used this guitar out and have recorded some blues. Very pleased.

Back in the day, this place was hopping. Seems a bit more "quiet"

5992b88b4797ccfaa1eb88d7371498bc.thumb.jpg.53950fbace8dea1e7508dd80e3d9a520.jpg

• Members
I picked this up over the Memorial Day holiday with a 30% off coupon fro Guitar Fetish. It was a blem and has a slight flaw in the finish. The setup was jacked but easily corrected. It really sounds nice and plays great. Oh, "budget" guitars these days are nothing like what we got from Sears or Montgomery Ward back in the day. I've used this guitar out and have recorded some blues. Very pleased.

Back in the day, this place was hopping. Seems a bit more "quiet"

Funny thing those "budget guitars" from back in the day have quite a following these days. Check the price of a Silvertone or Harmony. To me they were second rate guitars then and they haven't gotten any better with age ,but who can put a price tag on nostalgia .

• 1 month later...
  • Members

back to the guitar purchased, as I mentioned I purchased it over memorial day, and I have been enjoying playing it quite alot. My more expensive gear has been sitting quietly awaiting their turns. This has turned out to be quite a pleasing purchase, and I would state same at higher than regular price. I think I finally have a semi that will manage to stick around.

Archived