Could someone please help me identify this guitar?

mons26

• Members

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n31982990[/ATTACH]

Greetings Harmony Central Community,

I have seen this beautiful looking guitar on this Youtube Video, but I can't find informations anywhere. Could someone be kind enough to help me? Thanks a lot in advance

Andrew

I have no idea. Sorry.

The headstock kind of looks like a BC Rich, but the logo is all wrong.

The body, while partially blocked, kind of looks like a Gibson RD - and it's definitely not.

Best guess? Some off-brand from Asia or Europe that I've never heard of. Sorry I can't do any better than that. Maybe someone else will know what it is.

Here's an idea - have you tried contacting the person via their YouTube channel? :)

• Members

Oh man, I just saw one of these the other day, and it had the name in the caption. It was some long B name. It was a black Firebird shape, but it just had a single P90 with a wrap around bridge, all LP junior style. I can't remember where I saw it though. I remember thinking it was expensive for what it was, so definitely boutique as opposed to off-brand Chinese stuff. Sorry, not really helpful. I'll check back in if I remember.

• Members

Just curious why both my comments have been removed from this thread? They were both positive and contained no bad language.

Correction,all three posts! What is going on here?

Correction 2 everything from the past year !!!!

Archived