My latest invention

Minitruth

• Members

Truly outstanding. Lots of pathos and bounce. Don't really come around much anymore, so can't speak to the lack of interest, but I assume it has to do with the lack of shred-ability.

Keep it up, I think you're beginning to inspire me to play more. Oh yeah, how'd you get that swishy sound? :cool03:

• Members
Truly outstanding. Lots of pathos and bounce. Don't really come around much anymore, so can't speak to the lack of interest, but I assume it has to do with the lack of shred-ability.

Keep it up, I think you're beginning to inspire me to play more. Oh yeah, how'd you get that swishy sound? :cool03:

A 40 dollar delay pedal and reverb,

• Members

That effects sounds ever so much like some of the odder sounds I'd get from an old Korg processor (AX30G). Interesting.

Interesting idea, needs developing as a song with a tune to get hold of. I listened to just over half way through, and then stopped because I didn't hear anything new coming along. Some kind of chordal rhythm part to tie it together and give it more sense of intent plus maybe a melody to hang on it would be good - do you have ideas to build on what you already recorded?

Archived