check out these kemper profiles

mistersully

• Members

Tweak able yes they are but they also lack the ass tubes provide. Using a tube power amp helps. Digital is about profits mostly. In Tube amps there's not much tweaking needed in most places you play. In digital it will be different in every club played. Nothing like a decent tube amp and some (decent) pedals.

Who's using digital preamps and power amps for pro amplification of D guitar for stage / live concerts etc.? I know of none. Digital ends up in the landfills with computers and cell phones. None hold their value because their made as cheap as possible. Point to point tubes amps hold their value and are easy to repair if needed. 95% of tube amp issues are tube failures. Go seek out a fender blackfaced amp. I guarantee it will cost you more than when it was new. Another example, play a LP or tape then a cd on a high end analog/ tube hifi system. Analog will kick its ass every time, if that is, you have ears to hear. Digital lacks the harmonic richness and bloom. Please don't take offence, I'm not against you brother i'm for you.

• Members

no offence taken

i really don't know where to start with your post... there are just so many factual inaccuracies

for what it's worth... i love tube amps... i've owned some fantastic ones... but for recording in my home studio... the kemper is one of the best bits of gear i've ever bought

but i didn't start this thread as a digital vs analogue thing... i simply more or less said "hey listen to these tones... do you dig 'em?"... you still haven't answered that

Archived