Post some of your favorite........

bluesmann

• Members

Post some of your favorite MP3 or Video's of (GUITAR) music. Add to that some of your thoughts about the player and why the music inspires you. Feel free to post, This could be anybody or artist, the friend down the street, your guitar instructor, cover band, even you. Lets start it off with some funky funky with Daryl's house

these guys get their groove on bigtime.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this is great .i think this is what might be going on , just before the ending while he is doing the wammy bar bit he looks down to see where his wah wah is, then he clobbers the wah with his hand to switch it on ,then goes into that very iconic treble soaked lead playout ,love it.

[video=youtube;xlJclT1lMBk]

• Members

Two of my favourite guitar players are Kenney Burrell, a jazz player with a blues feel, and Robben Ford, a blues player with a jazz vocabulary.

When I listen to these guys it sounds to me like they are headed toward the same place but from different directions. I hope to get to that place with my playing.

[video=youtube;25AYZdKEpYk]

[video=youtube;MeIAUtgzAno]

• Members

The first time I heard Larry Carlton was with the Crusaders in the early '70s. I thought "that guy really knows his way around the guitar but he just closes his eyes and plays."

It changed the way I approach the instrument. Now I strive for that freedom to be able to let the music flow through me without being hampered by lack of ability on the instrument.

[video=youtube;AnZjhc3005k]

• Members

never mind it`s live at montreux `86 great concert . have you tried Epic Privacy Browser there is a little red plug at the end of the address bar it turns green when you switch it on and it enables a proxy server,blocks trackers etc ,i can watch stuff i couldn`t before ,i don`t know how safe it is mind ,i wouldn`t put any passwords through it lol.

• Members

"… cause I can play this here guitar…"

The man's a monster - the Oscar Peterson of the guitar with vocal chops comparable to Stevie Wonder.

He brings it all together with a great sense of groove, harmony and melody with all parts working at the same time.

btw, you could also post this in the drums forum

Archived