I use to come on here all the time along time ago...

Guest Guest

My handle then was Hendrix is the $hit, but I haven't been on here forever. I'd say it was at least a good 10 years ago or so or around there. Good to be back though. I always use to get all my information from this forum though. Whether it be asking off-topic questions or asking about guitar, it was always goodrawk.gif

• Members

I have been here forever. I'm not sure where everyone went. It used to be a madhouse at times, but I actually enjoyed the amount of activity. As stated it is much smaller now. And some parts of the forum get no love. But there are still some good people and discussions so I have stayed. Welcome back!

• Members

I am a relative newcomer here so came to it pretty much as is and like it

Posters like Freeman have been a delight to follow and overall it is very friendly and eclectic from 'perfectionists' to 'wise guys' (no names no pack drill). There were a few old timers came on occasionally from another place and time and seemed to think that discussions weren't going properly unless there was blood on the canvas.

They don't seem to have stayed.

Technically the change over from phorum was messy and the site was baulky for a month or two but glad I stayed through it.

• Moderators
My handle then was Hendrix is the $hit, but I haven't been on here forever. I'd say it was at least a good 10 years ago or so or around there. Good to be back though. I always use to get all my information from this forum though. Whether it be asking off-topic questions or asking about guitar, it was always goodrawk.gif

Welcome back dude

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Welcome back dude!

To be honest...I was on the amp forum most of the time...since like 1999! I too had a different name then...lost passwords, software foulups, etc. LOL.

I've been coming to Guitars somewhat because of Amps slow traffic....but a real good bunch of folks here. This has been an awesome community....maybe not as...er exciting and adventurous as before. There are other places for that.

Good to see HC survived it's 3rd Exodus!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Welcome back dude!

To be honest...I was on the amp forum most of the time...since like 1999! I too had a different name then...lost passwords, software foulups, etc. LOL.

I've been coming to Guitars somewhat because of Amps slow traffic....but a real good bunch of folks here. This has been an awesome community....maybe not as...er exciting and adventurous as before. There are other places for that.

Good to see HC survived it's 3rd Exodus!

Ah, the amps forum. I used to lurk there almost exclusively back when the EVH photoshop thread was going strong. This place lost its fun with all the changes.

• Members
Yeap! I remember the good old days when we could raise a little hell and post pictures of hot babes. That was before political correctness took over.

Archived