What are Your go to Guitar,Amp,FX?

77BlazerK5

• Members

For Gigging Or Practice? What are your go to gear, My Gigging Gear is this, Gibson LP Studio w JB/Jazz PuPs( '04 Fender Strat Highway one w/JB as a Backup),to Boss ME50 (Blues Driver,Noise Gate,wah,mostly only used)to Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 Head to Laney 4x12 cab w/ Celestions 75s

7248610159cbe7414808ef727aaa5cc0.thumb.jpg.883243cbfb6ca873258300797a97d63b.jpg

4563a18e227137551485f0e39cc3b0d6.jpg.307fe70e9dbc138dc5c5857a73ea7cb8.jpg

• Members

Been playing since 1978, toured professionally and play Blues , Classic Rock, 80's Metal, Neoclassical Metal, Thrash / Speed Metal and some Classical guitar.

My gear : # 1.1971 Gibson Flying 'V' with 22 frets, Schaller active pick ups and Schaller tailpiece with fine tuners.,

# 2.1984 Randy Rhoads/Jackson 'V' with 22 frets, Floyd Rose tremolo, (N) Dimarzio Evolution, (M) Dimarzio Evolution,(B) S.Duncan Screamin' Demon.

# 3.1997 P.S.4 Jackson with 24 frets, Floyd Rose tremolo, (N) Dimarzio Evolution, (M) Dimarzio Fast Track 2, (B) Dimarzio Evolution.

# 4.1996 Dinky/Jackson with 24 frets,Floyd Rose tremolo, (N) Bill Lawrence L-250, (M) Dimarzio Fast Track 2,(B) Dimarzio Evolution.

# 5.1985 Kramer American series guitar with 22 frets,Floyd Rose tremolo , (N) Bill Lawrence L-250,(M) GFS H-67 "Lil" Killer,(B) Dimarzio X2N,

# 6.Chandler neck/ 1987 Kramer body with 22 frets,Floyd Rose Pro tremolo, (N) Dimarzio Fast Track 1, (M) Dimarzio Fast Track 2,(B) Dimarzio X2N.

# 7.1987 Kramer body/1988 Kramer Night Swan neck with 22 frets, Floyd Rose tremolo, (N) Bill Lawrence L-250,(M) Dimarzio Fast Track 2, (B) Bill Lawrence XL-500.

# 8.1998 Squire neck / Stewart-MacDonald sunburst guitar body with 22 frets, Wilkinson tremolo,(N,M,) Fender "Texas Specials" and a Dragon Fire Hot Rail.

# 9.All Parts 70's Strat neck / 1979 Fender Strat body 21 frets,with a Wilkinson tremolo, (N,M) Fender Custom Shop "69" pickups, (B) Schaller S6 single coil.

# 10. Applause (modified) acoustic.

# 11.Fender 12 string acoustic.

# 12. 2007 Alpine White Epiphone Les Paul Custom, 22 frets, Dragon Fire Alnico 5 Gold Buckers and Schaller tailpiece with fine tuning

# 13.Jackson Soloist style body / Jackson Reverse style neck; 24 frets, Floyd Rose,(N) Dragon Fire Hot Rails, (M) GFS H-67 "Lil Killer", (B) Carvin M22SD.

# 14.Dragon Fire / Randy Rhoads guitar,24 frets,Floyd Rose, (N,B) Zebra Screamer pick ups.

# 15. 1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom, 22 frets, (N) Seymour Duncan Screamin Demon, (B) Dimarzion Evolution & Schaller Tailpiece with Fine Tuners..

Pedal Board : a Boss GE-7 E.Q., S.Duncan Pick Up Booster then to Effects board; VHT valvulator,Digitech RP-12,Digitech RP-1 ( plugged into the effects loop of the RP-1 Send to a MXR M-108 10 band E.Q , Seymour Duncan Pick Up Booster, the Hush Pedal, BBE Stomp Sonic back to the Return of the RP-1),Dbx 563,VHT Valvulator, Jim Dunlop Volume/Boost pedal. Rack # 1 . BBE Sonic Maximizers 462's and 362, Hush 2CX noise reduction units, 2 DOD 32 Graphic E.Q's, Behringer 1124P Feedback Destroyer. Rack # 2 . ETA Power conditioner, Rocktron Super C noise reduction unit and Monster 2500 Power Conditioner. Amps Digitech 2112 rack processor with Crown Power amps and / or 1986 Carvin X-100 B (6L6/12AX7 tubes) with Laney 4 x 12 cabinets.

• Members

Really depends on my mood, and the type of gig. I have 40 to choose from, so.... do I need buckers or singles, or both? Floyd, hardtail, Bigsby, string thru? Rock, jazz,a little of both?

Right now, it would be my 81 Ibanez Artist>Belcat analog chorus>Nux time core delay>Duncan Lava box>DeArmond Volume pedal>Roland BC60.

Depending on the gig, you can substitute for guitar: Manoman Paul clone/Ibanez Talman TC-630/78 Gibson L6S/Ibanez RG507/550 marriage/JB Payer Professional Tele.

• Members

I'm probably the odd man out. My go to guitar for gigging, in my case worship, is an acoustic, specifically an Ibanez AW120, unplugged or run through a DI, depending on the situation, so in that respect I'm like thatsbunk and his mandolin. My only--and therefore go to--electric is a Schecter Gryphon through a Fender FM65R with reverb and, usually, a touch of distortion. Lately my go to guitar for noodling is an Alvarez RD10 acoustic that I use for alternate tunings.

• Members

I've got a number of guitars, amps, and fx so I won't list them all. But the main set up I'm gigging with at this time is a Fender "Roland-ready" Strat w/ Lace Sensors, into a Roland VG-99 for effects and amp simulation, and direct into the mixing board. Sometimes if I want to use an amp, I'll plug into my Mesa Boogie Studio 22+.

• Members

Lately it's been my Squier Standard Strat with Lace Sensors and a GFS XGP neck with Rosewood fretboard, into my Korg GA-40 tuner (my Korg Pitchblack crapped out for some reason), into my Zoom G2Nu, into a Suoer car stereo (powered by an AC adapter), which is my amplifier for my MTX Audio Thunderpro 2 passive speaker.

pix

4rdNgkI3 p7UCaiIb yldySKDs SrvNpZz5

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Usually one of two Carvin Bolts. To a lesser degree a Fernandez "strat" and more rarely an Epi Dot. I have an always on Quadraverb that for the most part stays on the same Del / Verb / etc... and on the floor whatever OD I feel like.The amp is a Boogie 20/20 with various pres. As long as I can dial in some joy I'm good.

• Members

for gigs - LP, strat, tele, ES137 direct into Yamaha DG80, SF Princeton Reverb or Mustang IV

practice - ES137, tele through Boss ME-25 into Yamaha mixer to studio monitors

acoustic - Yamaha F310 through LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI

keyboard - Yamaha CP5 w/built in DI through PA and dedicated pair of MSR100 monitors

recording - anything available that works at the time

Archived