HNGD - Freemans es335 has arrived

t_e_l_e

• Members

here it is on the right with my cij 68reissue strat

fetch?id=31627503

had yesterday about 1 1/2 hour playing time in our rehearsal room.

it needed some small adjustments, pickup height, just a small raise of the bridge but other than that everything was perfect.

and yes it looks much better in real than on the pictures :)

the neck is a bit thicker than the strat, but not as thick as on my lespaul. the frets are also higher than on the strat.

nothing troublesome, but i need to get used to it.

the neck plays really great, without any practice i can play it up and down very fast, its really comfy. i really like how it plays.

soundwise from what i can tell, its a semi hollow, the humbuckers fit really well, its not that nasty than the les paul, but still agressive. it opens up and breaths a bit you can hear the accoustic touch of it, but it did not had a feedback problem. yes with some overdrive/fuzz/distortion you can get feedback very easily but in a very controllable way

i think its a good contrast to my strat, which is/was my main guitar...

i'm in honey moon and really happy.

my GF needs to make a picture of me with it in action tomorrow (its already dark outside, no good time to make pictures)

if i have time next week maybe i do a short smartphone video, but i do not know how the sound quality will be when i play at full rehearsal volume :D

more pictures to come

• Members

i was able to make a video today, it should give an idea what the guitar is capable of, it has really a very long sustain and it does not lack its acoustic qualities. sorry i had to do mostly sloppy covers, but nothing better came to my mind:

[video=youtube;1sVrSIc5oUQ]

after the video i jammed a bit, had some fun, so i pressed record on the phone a second time, sorry i couldn't resist, but this guitar screams for johnny b good, even when i don't know how to play it right and when i'm really sloppy :D

[video=youtube;H5BBYhBkG8U]

i was really having fun, but i was concentrated to make not too much mistakes, cause of this the serious face, inside me i was smiling

Archived