You can be a Star

gardo

• Members

from my local CL

Needs some signature riffs for you song? One flat fee and a riff is yours. Any style, anything. I am a master of riffcraft and I am offering my services at very affordable prices. Tell me what you want. Riffs range from $10 - $100 (also ask about full songs, yep do them too). After you own the riff make a $1,000,000 from it if you want. I don't even care.

Luckily I manifest more riffs every time I sit down with a guitar, sometimes I don't even need a guitar. Sometimes I get to humming ideas out loud or even mind humming™.

Don't miss this chance. What else are you going to spend $20 on? Snickers bars and baseball cards? (I also provide interesting rhyming services. You may recognize some of my masterful rhyming work from such sentences as the one that proceeds this parentheses contained message you are reading now)

Get a hold of me ASAP so I can provide you with riffs to get you the women you want, money you need and the envy of every other musician in the county and eventually the world, I am providing the car, it is up to you where you want to drive it and you are also responsible for gas, general maintenance and insurance. This is not a joke......unless the jokes your used to provide totally true and useful information while still gracing you with a reasonable amount of humor.

http://lancaster.craigslist.org/msg/5250209260.html

Archived