Have you tried this new TC Electronic Pedal?

steve_man

• Members

If you have not tried out the new BodyRez pedal for acoustics... you really need to find one and try it. We have two of them at the church, and I have been amazed at this little box... just outstanding, IMO!

Really livened up my nearly 20 year old Takamine, as well as my new Taylor.

• Members

Do you have a particular favorite you recommend? :)

i have an LR Baggs M1 in my Cole Clarke acoustic... even though Cole Clarke guitars have a highly thought of pickup system, most of the time i prefer the sound of the LR Baggs. (of course i have the option to blend them.)

I'm eventually going to put a Seymour Duncan Mag Mic pickup in one of my other acoustics

• Members
i have an LR Baggs M1 in my Cole Clarke acoustic... even though Cole Clarke guitars have a highly thought of pickup system, most of the time i prefer the sound of the LR Baggs. (of course i have the option to blend them.)

I'm eventually going to put a Seymour Duncan Mag Mic pickup in one of my other acoustics

A friend has an M1 in his Norman and I find that the B string sounds odd and distorted. The pole piece is as far down as it will go, which was the recommendation from L.R. Baggs support, but it still sounds off to me. BTW, I've heard that the MagMic is highly susceptible to RF interference. Just something to keep in mind.

Archived