Gibson Fire Sale

theseamoose

• Members

The prices of 2015 Gibson guitars have been slashed for a second or possibly even third time recently here in the UK. I'm tempted by a Les Paul Classic that started the year at £1799 and is now available for £1099. What do you think? I've always wanted a Les Paul but never really been able to justify the expenditure. Is this offer too good to miss for a genuine Les Paul?

• Members

Absolutely not a commercial! I know a lot of people don't like the 2015 changes and I'd like to know if they take them so far away from being a Les Paul that they're not worth bothering with. The massive reductions make me wonder if many of the new features will be dropped for 2016, leaving me with one of the few LPs that won't hold its price the way they usually do.

• Members
Absolutely not a commercial! I know a lot of people don't like the 2015 changes and I'd like to know if they take them so far away from being a Les Paul that they're not worth bothering with. The massive reductions make me wonder if many of the new features will be dropped for 2016, leaving me with one of the few LPs that won't hold its price the way they usually do.

The 2015 changes are history, the 2016 lineup is on the shelves already.

Archived