haven't had amp gas for a while

mistersully

• Members

after owning some great amps... my kemper keeps my amp gas in check

until now

swart have released an el84 amp.. the mod 84

i used to own a swart atomic space tone... i think swart has the best reverb and tremolo on any amp out there... i thought if they ever did an el84 amp (my preference) it would be killer

i want

0PIcnwiyezo

• Members

Once I start to look I'm in trouble. I try not to look too hard at any gear because I start to get enamored and then the shopping begins. I'm actually pretty happy with my Cornford.

But I have to admit the Skylark has peaked my interest.

[video=youtube;1LJBh7NZ-ck]

• Members
Once I start to look I'm in trouble. I try not to look too hard at any gear because I start to get enamored and then the shopping begins. I'm actually pretty happy with my Cornford.

sounds great

• Members
I have a collection of amps. But I retired them for only home use' date=' I use a Digitech 2112 SGS, with different amp types programed in.[/quote']

So that's a model that's been out for a while huh? I'm totally behind on all this stuff. Found a page on it that said with firmware updates you could have like 150 different amp models in it? What's the fidelity like going straight into your recording gear?

Confession: All I have is an Old but dependable '67 Super Reverb, a Roland Cube 15 and a rackmount Tech 21 Sansamp. Got some effects units and a lot of mikes...But would like to at least learn more about this whole amp modeling stuff from a person rather than a salesman.

If you have the time..Critique the Digitech for me. I've got an old Digitech rack mount digital delay that works as good as the day I bought it.

A good friend of mine has a Carr - it's a great little amp! :philthumb:

• Members

Perhaps if you are patient, someone will profile both of these amps before long. :-) With all the great options given to me by my Kemper, curiously, in a live setting with my band, I mainly use a "67 Marshall Plexi profile and a Vox AC 30 profile. Recording-wise, I'll try ANYTHING/ANY Profile to get that spark.

Archived