Yamaha THR-10 templates for manual settings

Misha

• Members

Hey Misha, nice job on the templates, but you missed something. With the THR-10, you have somethings that can't be adjusted on the unit itself, you have to use the software. That includes the Compression, (stomp or rack), Gate, and the various other effects that have their own menus. But really a nice effort on your part.

• Members
Hey Misha' date=' nice job on the templates, but you missed something. With the THR-10, you have somethings that can't be adjusted on the unit itself, you have to use the software. That includes the Compression, (stomp or rack), Gate, and the various other effects that have their own menus. But really a nice effort on your part.[/quote']

Hi! Yes I know about the software but... I prefer finding tones manually, it's more practical when you are not closed to your computer! I just decided to put the files online in case someone else would be like me! (I would prefer a Champion 40 over a Mustang 40... but that's just me!)

Maybe it has something to do with sitting in front of 2 computers/ 2 screens all day long at the office! Right now, I just came back from work and my eyes are all red! People who sees me must think I smoked something!

Cheers! ;-)

Archived