the Blue Side of Jazz

gardo

• Members
Thanks' date=' Gardo. That's quite a banquet - I'm going to need to take very small bites[/quote']

After just listening once ,my brain was overloaded with info. But when I picked up my guitar my playing instantly improved.

He gave alot of good tips and i was imiatating (to some extent any way )what I just heard.

• Members
watched this the other day and you can download the booklet from scribd.

I need a book and maybe a translator,this guy gets into so much therory and makes it sound like something everyone should know.

I got lost .But that's why he's a master.

• Members

Joe always looked like he was holding a plectrum in his mouth. another thing i notice about these kind of videos is, the guitarist or whoever is featured in these starlicks type films always seem to barf or have wind or somat as if they have just eaten a good curry ( or in joe`s case a good plectrum ) while making the video. great stuff by the way.

• Members
Joe always looked like he was holding a plectrum in his mouth. another thing i notice about these kind of videos is' date=' the guitarist or whoever is featured in these starlicks type films always seem to barf or have wind or somat as if they have just eaten a good curry ( or in joe`s case a good plectrum ) while making the video. great stuff by the way.[/quote']

I wondered if he was about half lit

Archived