A brace of tunes

Uncle Bastard

• Members

Nicely done on both counts. "Brave Rabbit" isn't my cup of espresso style wise but well done. "The Realm of Q" is more my taste, even though I'm not really into dark and moody. However, the songwriter wannabe in me says there ought to be lyrics.

• Members

I rather prefer the first one myself. Did not realize that "Stoner Rock" was an actual category. Lol. But I felt it had a real 60's San Franciso type of vibe to it, and also liked the hard right/hard left panning on the guitars. i think you've kind of created a bit of a period piece!

• Members
...Did not realize that "Stoner Rock" was an actual category. Lol. But I felt it had a real 60's San Franciso type of vibe to it' date=' and also liked the hard right/hard left panning on the guitars. i think you've kind of created a bit of a period piece![/quote']

I would describe bands such as Kyuss, Fu Manchu, Red Fang and similar as stoner rock. I like hard panning guitars, it's how a lot of records I like were done. Glad you like the tune, there will be others in future.

Archived