hey dudes.

Floyd Rosenbomb

• Members

long time no chat. Hope everyone is doing good.

First things first. I was at Ken of Rose Pickups site today and saw that he is not doing all that great with some health issue. Want to send some HC Mojo out to Ken and maybe you guys can send some good vibes his way, too.

Lost my password and couldn't get a reset email to show in my inbox. Finally emailed Dendy and he hooked me up, thanks Dendy!

Been almost a year. I got into synths. Wow. It has had an impact on my approach to guitar. In particular when thinking about envelopes, wave curves/ attack. Pretty cool. Synths are a blast and just as addictive as guitars. Bought a AN1x (now sold smile.png), and then an OP-116x16_heart.png , and then an Ipad to run synth apps. It's been fun and I've made a lot of music that I otherwise never would have.

Billy, I sold the Gibson. It sounded awesome for Rock, really awesome for that. Just decided to sell it one day. Maybe because it didn't come with a wiggle stick. IDK

Also, was kind of excited to see the new (new to me anyway) GFS GXP line. Today I pull the trigger on a gxp neck, body, and gfs trem to get a guitar that will echo this look,

11230581_10153025331355488_1677397259401767123_n.jpg?oh=fe1fa301ae4dd0e79b95de4ff8f38889&oe=5617DAAC

Had some Buff Beauties laying around for 5 years or so and figure it's time to get them into a guitar to see what is what.

For sure looking forward to putting together another Strat.

Anywho, nice to be back in here.

Be good to your babies and whatever it is, it probably is not worth getting upset about, seriously.

snax.gifsmiley-cool03.gif

Archived