Looking For Halloween Costume Ideas

Midlife Rocker

• Members
Where's the gig at? Other than Halloween' date=' is there any kind of theme to the party?[/quote']

It's a private party and the attendance is ~300 people. It's in Northern California.

No theme, but the costumes get pretty elaborate.

My initial thought was my wife and I go as John & Yoko. I'd be in army jacket, round rim glasses, NYC T-Shirt. She would be all white, white go go boats, long black wig...

• Members
if 4 go with the marx bros of course

Guess I should have given more details. We are a 5 piece band. Classic rock format. Band members are late 40's, early 50's. Event is a private party. We will setup indoor with a large dance floor in front of band. Guests will be primarily late 40's to late 50's.

Appreciate the suggestions listed so far. I'm looking costumes that won't interfere while we play.

Thanks!

It's a private party and the attendance is ~300 people. It's in Northern California.

No theme, but the costumes get pretty elaborate.

My initial thought was my wife and I go as John & Yoko. I'd be in army jacket, round rim glasses, NYC T-Shirt. She would be all white, white go go boats, long black wig...

White go go boats... :love:;):D

Actually, this sounds like a really good costume idea to me. Of course, I'd need a wig to pull it off, but maybe it will work without one with your hair. :)

Guess I should have given more details. We are a 5 piece band. Classic rock format. Band members are late 40's, early 50's. Event is a private party. We will setup indoor with a large dance floor in front of band. Guests will be primarily late 40's to late 50's.

Appreciate the suggestions listed so far. I'm looking costumes that won't interfere while we play.

Thanks!

You could all dress New Wave... skinny ties, sports coats, parachute pants, spiky hair... oops, there we go with the hair thing again... ;) Seems that would fall right into the general demographics of the audience and band - at least in terms of what was popular when they were coming of age. :idk:

Archived