Heard a great song last night.

gardo

• Members

Driving home after a long week I was listening to the local college radio station and heard" I'm Your Captain" I had forgotten what a good song it is..

Why is it so hard for me to post videos ?

[video=youtube;g8MYsii4DZY]

(Edited by Phil - everything looks okay, except the video code line is in italics, and the words "video" should be typed as "VIDEO" - one or the other is probably what prevented the video from posting. :wave: )

• Members

Great song.

I get the same problem on this video, but it doesn't happen most of the time. The underlying forum software misbehaves constantly.

Half the time I click Like I'm told that I don't have permission to access that feature or I'm not logged in. I constant get some kind of "Internal Server Error" popups. This happens whether I'm at work or at home.

• Members
Gardo' date=' can you tell me what method you're using to try to post the videos? Let's see if we can figure out what the issue is and try to get it fixed. :)[/quote']

Thanks Phil. I'm not a computer person but I'll do my best.

If i see a video on YouTube I like I left click to get the URL then copy it.On the forum I click on that A at the top right then click on the little square that says insert video. This asks for the URL which I paste and then click OK but some how the link appears instead of the video. I've tried doing thinge different ways but always with the result.

• Members
Sounds like you're doing it the right way. Sorry you're having difficulties. frown.gif What device' date=' OS, and browser are you using? And by any chance, are you in Europe?[/quote']

I use a Dell desktop with Intel Celeron , Windows 8. and Google Chrome. I live in Pennsylvania

Thanks for checking

• Members

I played bass in a band doing that song about 5 years ago. I had that sucker nailed down note for note. The thing that kills bands trying to play that one is the bass and drummer. If they have it down the guitar parts are really simple. If they don't do their homework and learn all the variances it winds up being a car wreak.

Archived