Tele Tuesday!

Phil O'Keefe

It's Tuesday. Well, not quite, but I live on the left coast and it's late Monday night, so it's Tuesday for the majority of you already, even if it isn't quite Tuesday here yet.

Anyway, I don't recall who came up with this tradition first, but I saw it on Facebook a while back and thought I'd start a thread about it here.

So... show us your Telecasters!

Here's mine...

fetch?id=31467805

• Members

Every week. smile.png I'd love to see it whenever you have it ready Freeman.

This one has a very cool story with it. I'll do some sort of little announcement. Probably 2 or 3 weeks......

This is totally OT but one of my hobbies is back country skiing and I do a style of skiing called "telemark" (its based on an old Nordic term and is the stance that a ski jumper uses when they land). Anyway, once a week a group of us hikes up the local mountain after work, skis down and goes to the local pub for dinner. We call it Tele Tuesday

• Moderators
It's Tuesday. Well, not quite, but I live on the left coast and it's late Monday night, so it's Tuesday for the majority of you already, even if it isn't quite Tuesday here yet.

Anyway, I don't recall who came up with this tradition first, but I saw it on Facebook a while back and thought I'd start a thread about it here.

So... show us your Telecasters!

Here's mine...

fetch?id=31467805

Sorry Phil, but 7 day ban for starting a thread about T*l*c*st*rs.

It hurts me to do it.....you're a good guy, but it's the law:-|

• Moderators

Lady with a classic profile? ;)

And Ratae, I get it - the Tele isn't for everyone, but it's a classic, just like the Strat and the Les Paul are. I couldn't imagine not having one of each... YMMV :)

It's no good trying to avoid it with a reasonable answer, Knotty's reprogrammed me:)

Having built/assembled a shed load of them I have scientific proof that they are in fact full of accordion DNA, I also happen to have assembled the best Tele in the world, ever!!!!!

[video=youtube;wKxgMd6Ghbk]

• Members

I went a LONG time with no tele. Almost a snub. But I got a decent deal on the GC MIM FSR Copperburst, and thought what the hey. I noticed some of my favorite players using them- like Alex Lifeson. Many players "behind the scenes" like in the studio- you'd never know! Plugged into a JVM getting EVH tones? WTF?

Can't imagine not having one now.

Archived