NGD for me. It's a Gibson Les Paul custom

mbengs1

• Members

It was shipped to me by USPS Priority Mail. Will they deliver it to my doorstep or will I have to pick it up at the Post Office?

It also says in the tracking: Extra Service: PO to addressee

does this mean the package will be delivered to my house?

• Members

HNGD! Sweet, clean-looking axe, and it'll probably sound killer. Don't let anyone give you guff about the gold hardware; it looks beautiful.

If appropriate to your living situation, I'd leave a note on the door asking the delivery person to leave the package at the back door.

• Members

Oh man, my favorite Les Paul ever. I bought an old Ibanez lawsuit edition years ago that looked like that only yellowed with age. It had apparently been used by one of the original Inkspots (I know means nothing to you guys - ask your parents). Alas it wasn't quite the real deal so I got rid of it.

I don't know why, but I've never really been a big fan of Customs... I much prefer Standards. But I have to say, I like the look of that white one a lot more than the more commonly-seen black Customs. It actually looks pretty cool.

No happy new guitar day wishes for you until it arrives though. Like the guys said, this is the Internets, and there are rules... :cop:;):D

• Members
I don't know why, but I've never really been a big fan of Customs... I much prefer Standards. But I have to say, I like the look of that white one a lot more than the more commonly-seen black Customs. It actually looks pretty cool.

I prefer Customs and I actually like the three piece maple neck. eek.gif Combined with the ebony fingerboard it seems to help get a warmer jazz tone but it doesn't seem to interfere with the rich overdriven sounds we've come to know and love.

I don't like the binding on the back because it's a bit uncomfortable compared to the Standard. The Yamaha SG guitars have the tummy cut which is nice.

• Members

Wow - that looks really hot! :philthumb:

Okay, NOW it's official - HNGD! :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Thanks! i'm so happy.

The strap buttons on the guitar is kind of small though. the strap may slip off the buttons. so i think i may have to get more safe strap locks. what strap buttons would you recommend for the guitar?

Archived