40 Years In The Making...I've Collected All The Guitars I Wanted

Midlife Rocker

• Members

Lovely collection amigo, I too share your fondness for Strats. Looks like you got all your major food groups covered there. Was wondering what that PRS type is bottom right original pic. Love to see a little more detail as far as make and year on the others as well. I'm with you by the way, I'm done as well and shudder to think how I could ever be able to replace what I have should I lose them.

e2acf9f90486761ecccd433bb5d96cf8.thumb.jpg.8155d3daea92b7096cda110bfb0b84ae.jpg

Very nice indeed, but I'd still want a few more. :) A 12 string electric, a nylon string, a Dobro, a lap steel... etc. etc.

I have a good 20+ guitars, but there's still at least five or six more I'd like to add to the collection. YMMV.

Still, that's a very nice collection! :philthumb:

• Members

Awesome, great collection. Love my jag, though. :cop:

Nice collection! We used to have a guy around here' date=' Bbreaker, who owned an amazing amount of guitars. Literally every guitar you could think ( most of them rare, hard to find stuff) of and then some.[/quote']

...and an amazingly limited camera. :lol: I do not want to speak ill of those who are no longer posting with us, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That Ibanez Roadstar has always eluded me. When I was a a kid, before I had my first electric guitar, the catalog with that guitar in it was the first guitar catalog I ever had and I would just pour over it, wishing I could have that guitar. I am officially jealous.

Ibanez has all of their historic catalogs archived online. From 1983:

1.jpg

3.jpg

Archived