NGD + NPD

Bucksstudent

• Members

Traded the bass I wasn't playing for a new Vox Delay pedal and this neat Yamaha. I'm digging how the Vox really opens up my tone and has it's odd modulation and feedback settings. The acoustic sounds and plays wonderfully, though I never thought I'd own a Yamaha guitar. I haven't tried it plugged into my Digitech RP-150 to see how the preamp and pickup sounds, but it's fantastic as it is.

IMG_1641_zpsz9qgcjzq.jpg

IMG_1642_zpswqz1s8u7.jpg

• Members

Glad you like that pedal, I saw them go on sale (one day only) at MF a few days ago. I would have bit too, but I already had 4 analog delays kicking around the house. But just yesterday I did buy the Vox Trike Fuzz for $69.99. It combines octaves up and down with fuzz. Something to make my wife go, "WTF is that horrid sound?". Can't wait for it to arrive. ;^) Chappers and whatshisname have a pretty good review on YT on that pedal series, but I don't think they'd received the delay yet in time for that review. The critique between the two was totally split on the fuzz pedal. Chappers thought it was about 7.5 out of 10 and the Andertons owner thought it didn't even deserve a score. The one that they both seemed to like a bit was the Tone Garage V8 distortion, but Chappers mentioned that he though the Boss Metal Zone was better. Neither one seemed to think much of their boost pedal. But still, they are good values if MF continues to offer the big discounts.

Nice looking git too.

Archived