peavey reactor

rjclawson

• Members
How should I react to this? I don't know.

Just don't act like a "Predator" when the conversation is "Reactor". smiley-wink

I own a Reactor. I almost lost it in the bosom of an ex-gf, but I asked for it back and she kindly obliged.

But I wanted it back because I felt a $200+ American made entry level guitar was enough of an anomaly that I shouldn't let it go. But yet they don't seem to have appreciated any in value since I last checked. Seems like somewhere around $160 or a hair higher is about it.

I liked that it was not a plywood construction (which was the case with the comparable Squiers of that era). It has some of the worst tuners I've ever had on a guitar (rather chunky tuning action) but other than that, it delivers.

What else?

• Members

Only a select few guitar brands seem to appreciate. Make that two brands.

Peavey is not one of them for some reason.

It's strange.

Just think if Hendrix and Clapton had played a Peavey what the world would be like.

• Members

The Peavey Reactor I had was a solid guitar. I really liked the neck. The electronics had a solid feel to them and the pups sounded good. Didn't have a problem with the tuners on mine. I found someone who liked it better than I did and in a moment of weakness let it go.

I haven't lost any sleep over it but to tell the truth I have never lost sleep over any Tele style guitar I've had and let go. They look so sexy and still catch my eye but I have yet to bond with one.

• Members
Important thing is that if you own one, hang onto it, otherwise it might fall into the hands of the Iranians! Then you'll have Netanyahu up your butt.

smiley-wink

**Reported to Hom-e-y-la-nd S-eku-r-i-t-y via personal email!

Archived