Wow it actually works today, slow but works

knotty

• Members
I had no problems yesterday, all day, some of the day?

Must admit I wasn't here in the evening

Evening and last night uk time. I flagged it in the acoustic forum, partly to flag and partly to test. Seems others had same problem with electric. Looks like only the electric forum was down.

• Members

Didn't work for me at all yesterday, could not post. Perhaps putting a sticky up when this happens or when the forum is being worked on might lessen the disappointment from forumites. Aren't we supposed to be about transparency these days or are we not supposed to notice the issues?

• Members

We are working on that functionality. One of the things that vBulletin did away with in this latest version is Global Sticky. Why? Who knows ...

Getting everything that we do have working is the priority, and then we can focus on the custom stuff ...

Going forward, if there is a specific issue like this, I'll call attention to it. Unfortunately when you guys couldn't post in EG, I couldn't either.

D

• Members
We are working on that functionality. One of the things that vBulletin did away with in this latest version is Global Sticky. Why? Who knows ...

Getting everything that we do have working is the priority, and then we can focus on the custom stuff ...

Going forward, if there is a specific issue like this, I'll call attention to it. Unfortunately when you guys couldn't post in EG, I couldn't either.

D

Thanks Dendy

• Members

They are letting the posts lock up to find the cause of the cache problem supposedly. The entire bass and amp forums have been locked up for a week now. I guess they should just shut the whole site down till they figure out how to fix it. They've lost 90% of their posters anyway.

Archived