The Led Zeppelin "Complete" pdf....$10

RockPianoman

• Members

The Led Zeppelin "Complete" pdf....$10....but it doesn't have anything from Physical Graffiti or later, so it was complete in 1973.....

https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail....music-songbook

Albums in this book:

Led Zeppelin - 1969

Led Zeppelin II - 1969

Led Zeppelin III - 1970

Led Zeppelin IV - 1971

Houses Of The Holy - 1973

I have the same book......I've learned the other albums by ear so even if I found them now, I already have them.....

• Members

not sure the point with the availability of info these days. Must be a hundred youtube lessons of each of those songs as well as free tab everywhere. Those old score books were just dudes transcribing it by ear as well. It's not like they are any better quality than a decent vid or tab.

• Members
The Led Zeppelin "Complete" pdf....$10....but it doesn't have anything from Physical Graffiti or later' date=' so it was complete in 1973.....[/color']

https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail....music-songbook

Albums in this book:

Led Zeppelin - 1969

Led Zeppelin II - 1969

Led Zeppelin III - 1970

Led Zeppelin IV - 1971

Houses Of The Holy - 1973

I have the same book......I've learned the other albums by ear so even if I found them now, I already have them.....

I learnt those yesterday morning. Doing the Beatles catalogue today.

• Members
The chords seem pretty good.....a lot of deaf people posting crap these days.....sooooo far off.....

There are good songs posted too.....i guess I just get surprised at some of them....

That's very true. But as I said...that can be the same with those books published by "reputable" sources too. I once bought an Iron Maiden song book....fancy cover and publishing company and every thing. It had all kinds of mistakes.

Personally I find the best way to do it is have the original loaded, go through youtube and find the instruction vid with that seems the best to my ears, and then pull up a few tabs off the net and dig in. Usually with that and my own ear I get it pretty much right.

It does cause a good laugh when I hear some people's attempts....especially on youtube.....I mean....it's great when people take the time out to do these things but some are just so bad you have to wonder if they really are tone deaf.

• Members

That's so true.....when I find mistakes either on sheet music or stuff I print out, I correct them immediately and move on......

It's kinda cool too because some of the people on YouTube, even though mistakes are there, you can really see the makings of a really gifted artist (some, uh, no).....but I've heard some that are definitely going places and will become very exceptional if they keep at it.....

...or the 5 year old kids that can play really good classical.....and these vary a lot too.....some are definitely in different leagues than others.....

That must be hard for a kid because their hands won't even reach an octave on the piano and that is needed to play soooo many classical pieces correctly......

• Members

There are a LOT of bad tabs out there on the Internet. My fave is the one guy I ran into that capoes his guitar so he can play every Beatles song with C/G/D shape open chords. He tabs most of the minor chords as major and there isn't ever any 7th, suspended, augmented chords, etc.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty interested in this set here.

• Members

I've had the book a long time and I'm happy with it but I recommend playing with the CDs as much as possible still......you pick up all the nice little things that way.....

Bonham was such a good drummer....Neil Peart is the best but Bonham fit Zeppelin so well....

Archived