Broken heart, have a question?

billybilly

• Members
Will it ever be the same? Will I ever love with such ferocity and unbridled enthusiasm? Am I jaded? Are you jaded? Is jade even green? What is envy? I've met more men with penis envy than women, even though it's specified as being a female trait.

Maybe it was the bridle that caused poor Jades jaw to go green. Its possible you were too enthusiastic.

• Members

Keep it as amicable as possible, that is critical for damage limitation. both psychological and financial.

By my age you don't get the "transitional person" rebound thing, you get calmer and take your time actually rejecting advances rather than grabbing them and getting in a new mess.

The best commentary on relationships is "When Harry met Sally". If you have never watched it, do. :)

• Members

What about wanting more gear? Is there some underlying issue with that?

I tend to agree with "moderation in all things" but also with the idea that it is valuable to "practice contentment." We can always get more stuff, but at some point we realistically have enough.

I love getting new gear as much as anybody. I also like to clear out the old as the new comes in. Not everyone does that, but I find it to be unpleasant when gear starts to pile up.

• Members

Hmmm, I must be fine, just listened to that and only farted. Truthfully, she has a good voice but the music is a bit menstrual for may tastes. I don't know that sad music could make me cry. Inspirational, moving music might make me get watery but that's not from sad emotion, its just from feeling a lot at once.

Archived