NGD Sterling by Musicman JP100D-TGB

cerebrix

• Members

After much waiting, here she is.

I'm absolutely amazed at what can be accomplished now with USA parts and QC with far east manufacturing. When I quit 4 years ago, you just couldnt buy a guitar like this for this kind of money.

I'm absolutely floored. Look at this thing!

p7MNfrT.jpg

Hj2mfuC.jpg

GbG3v4X.jpg

7lWQXBE.jpg

WiyOIh0.jpg

• Members
lovely lovely lovely. BTW how does it sound and play?

well, im still getting everything back together after 4 years of not playing.

but heres a great couple of videos that a/b the jp100d against the petrucci ball family reserve.

• Members
Hmmmmm....... Had no idea that Sterling was producing a John Petrucci sig model. :love:

they have a bunch.

the jp 50, jp 70 (7 string), jp100d like mine which has the usa pickups on it and larger body (its a ball family reserve import version). Theres a 7 string version coming for regular production soon too with the usa pups on it.

they also have a lukather that has the usa bridge, hardware, pups, and boost circuit (its an import version of the luke III)

• Members

Beautiful guitar. I like the color.

Enjoy!

Music man is developing quite a lineup of these Sterling guitars.

Where does it say these guitars are made with USA parts? I understand the pickups are USA made. But what about the rest of the guitar?

http://www.sterlingbymusicman.com/jp-guitars

"By popular demand, JP100 now comes factory-equipped with John’s personal favorite: Made In U.S.A DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab pickups!"

Archived