Thank You billybilly

gardo

• Members

In a recent thread you suggested flipping the bridge pickup to take away some of the harshness.. I'm always tinkering and looking for something to bring me closer to my goal for tone.This pickup flipping has been in my mind and since it only takes a few minutes I gave it a try on my 335 clone. It works great it was easy to do ,no problems with the leads getting pinched or anything.In fact I was able to reach my fingers through the f hole enough to guide the leads in while I re-installed the pickup.. I played around with the height a little and now I love it ,especially the two pickups together,I get a nice piano like ring on open chods

• Members

Glad it worked out for you Gardo and I'm a bit embarrassed seeing my name on the postings but honored nonetheless. smiley-wink

I'm not one for a harsh bridge tone so I find myself doing it quite often. Haven't been around much as late as I've taken a new job and moved house, should get my place finished this weekend.

• Members
Glad it worked out for you Gardo and I'm a bit embarrassed seeing my name on the postings but honored nonetheless. smiley-wink

I'm not one for a harsh bridge tone so I find myself doing it quite often. Haven't been around much as late as I've taken a new job and moved house, should get my place finished this weekend.

Hey, a good idea deserves proper credit

Good luck on your new adventure

Archived