Bye bye Spam Threads and other stickys

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, I've noticed that since this whole placed slowed waaaaaay down, that the same had happened to the SPAM thread. But I hate to see it go. It used to be a very busy thread, and it's actually the only place I've sold guitars through. I also bought three guitars from here too. I know we all thought that some degree of over conservative moderation, combined with multitudes of software issues drove people off. But if that was just the case, this place should have picked back up more by now. I think the market has just changed in some fundamental ways, maybe a trend that passed to a large degree. But I think it's worth keeping some of the staples alive as a platform to help revive.

• Moderators
i think getting rid of the spam thread is a mistake

Nobody was really using it Mr S, even the normally well used US one, and practically no other part of the forum has a dedicated Spam thread, most traffic goes to Classifieds.

If anyone wishes to make representation, I'm always happen to try it again, but look at all the previous months, think 4 posts may have been max

Archived