New guitar.. man it's been a LOOONG time

FUBTAG

• Members

Hey all.. Long time since I last posted here.. life has kept me very busy in both good and bad ways... Who is still around? I see Ratea but where is Mazi? I am sure there are a few names I don't recall.. Billy BIlly looks like someone who changed their name...

Well -- I went to the Sam Ash 'Sidewalk Sale' this weekend at their Huntington NY store.. not sure if the other had one. I was in need of a good deal on a bass which I found. The bass was being rung up when I looked up and found an Ibanez AR220 on the wall for $299. WHAT!?!?!?! So I took it down and played it.. and well.. I know have a new bass (Hofner HTC 185) and a new guitar for under $550. I used to read about deal that meade me envious .. and I think I finally stumbled upon one myself.

I know.. "Pics or it didn't happen".. I will get there... I didn't think I would be able to sign on after all this time.. I will get there...

• Members

Sounds awesome Fubtag and welcome back. Had to look up that AR220 - turns out to be an artist that I've been coveting since the days that Bob Weir played one for the Dead. Big congrats on some scorching deals. Vaguely remember you, used to go by fretmonster before the apocalypse and the cataclysmic shift.

• Members
Hey all.. Long time since I last posted here.. life has kept me very busy in both good and bad ways... Who is still around? I see Ratea but where is Mazi? I am sure there are a few names I don't recall.. Billy BIlly looks like someone who changed their name...

Well -- I went to the Sam Ash 'Sidewalk Sale' this weekend at their Huntington NY store.. not sure if the other had one. I was in need of a good deal on a bass which I found. The bass was being rung up when I looked up and found an Ibanez AR220 on the wall for $299. WHAT!?!?!?! So I took it down and played it.. and well.. I know have a new bass (Hofner HTC 185) and a new guitar for under $550. I used to read about deal that meade me envious .. and I think I finally stumbled upon one myself.

I know.. "Pics or it didn't happen".. I will get there... I didn't think I would be able to sign on after all this time.. I will get there...

Good luck with the photos, its a sort of re initiation test.

welcome back.

Archived