how to play the guitar solo to "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin

kyboch

• Members

Here's my lesson on the guitar solo from "Whole Lotta Love". Just KILLER! and fun to play. If you're looking to learn this solo, I'm pretty sure this vid will help.

I hope you enjoy the lesson.

cheers everyone

• Members

Thats slightly different to the version I have been working on. Is it your own transcription?

I think the one I have is the more common one. I am probably too far down the track with mine to change.

I will have to study where they differ.

Thanks for another great video though.

• Members
Thats slightly different to the version I have been working on. Is it your own transcription?

I think the one I have is the more common one. I am probably too far down the track with mine to change.

I will have to study where they differ.

Thanks for another great video though.

Hey knotty, thanks for all your kind words on my vids bro, I appreciate it. Yeah, I transcribed it. I'm pretty happy with it, a couple of my vibratos aren't great and lick #5 is not great either, but overall it's decent. Hey man, play it any way you want to, I'm just trying to get them like they were recorded, but no one is ever going to sound exactly like another player, it's impossible. But you can get it close and at least play the right notes, but bends, vibrato and timing will always be unique to each player, like a fingerprint right?

Thanks again fro watching man.

cheers

Archived