Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~~Goodbye my friend = radio friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Bucksstudent View Post
      Thank you all for listening. This year was big for me because I returned to recording LPs under my own name and made some of my best work. I think this may be my last album, at least for the world to hear. I recorded a full Ambient album, some of my best work, immediately after completing this vocal album, but it will probably never see the light of day since it's for a special friend. I've had a lot of disappointment in the past eight years of recording and releasing my work, but I'm pleased that you all appear to enjoy this album. It took a large chunk of my soul to complete this one, and maybe more people will come to appreciate it as time goes on. However, I think my time as a musician and forum member here is dwindling as my life changes and my previous interests die. I'm not planning on ending my life, but I want to let this part of it go and hopefully recover and become a better person for it. For anyone I may've offended or hurt, I apologize. I'm not always myself when I post here, and sometimes the crazy slips out a little too much. That's over for now, though. Again, I thank you all.
      Not sure what to say. Hope you make more music like this. You are a very talented and creative person. I seriously dug this album from start to finish.

I found myself very jealous of your talent. I am sure many here at this forum did as well, tho they can't say it.

Good luck to you, and I do hope you'll release another album like this. I really enjoyed it. You are a gifted songwriter. I don't think there is a bigger compliment than that, IMO. Take care.

Comment

Thank you all for listening. This year was big for me because I returned to recording LPs under my own name and made some of my best work. I think this may be my last album, at least for the world to hear. I recorded a full Ambient album, some of my best work, immediately after completing this vocal album, but it will probably never see the light of day since it's for a special friend. I've had a lot of disappointment in the past eight years of recording and releasing my work, but I'm pleased that you all appear to enjoy this album. It took a large chunk of my soul to complete this one, and maybe more people will come to appreciate it as time goes on. However, I think my time as a musician and forum member here is dwindling as my life changes and my previous interests die. I'm not planning on ending my life, but I want to let this part of it go and hopefully recover and become a better person for it. For anyone I may've offended or hurt, I apologize. I'm not always myself when I post here, and sometimes the crazy slips out a little too much. That's over for now, though. Again, I thank you all.
        Who can help being a bit bonkers from time to time, living in a world as ours. The world is on fire and we're all just trying to keep from being it's kindling.
        You are one the most proficent writers here. You have courage, you have a singing voice that meshes perfectly with the lyrics you write and the tonal landscapes you create.
        Keep on keeping on Brother, I'm pulling for you.
        www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

You may feel down but never count yourself out. Don't let them win

Comment

Working...
          X