No announcement yet.

50W Guitar Tube Amp

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50W Guitar Tube Amp

Hi guys, this is my video playing one of my songs using this awesome guitar amp from Alien model Monster from Brazil. What s your opinion and thanks for your time.

nobody?

Comment

Well...All told...Fine playing..But if you want a real review of the amp...You should remix the video with JUST the audio of the amp and guitar track. sounds good...jes' sayin'...
      http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

Sounds out of this world!

Comment

It sounds so overly processed that it could just as well be a modeling amp. You have killed the beauty of the tube sound.

Comment

Originally posted by gardo View Post
            It sounds so overly processed that it could just as well be a modeling amp. You have killed the beauty of the tube sound.
            This...Without knowing how it was recorded ?
            Nice playing though. Just throw a mic in front of it and post it up.

Comment

Originally posted by gardo View Post
              Link to us a reasonably priced modeling amp that sounds like the amp in the video and I'll paypal you $100.

As for the video, great playing. Sweet guitar, too.
              Besides being a guitar player,
              I'm a big fan of the guitar.
              I love that damn instrument.
              -Steve Vai

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Rosenbomb View Post

Link to us a reasonably priced modeling amp that sounds like the amp in the video and I'll paypal you $100.

OK let me rephrase my comment. The tone in the demo sounds sterile and lifeless like a modeling amp . Possibly from too much compressor pedal . But the playing is good .

Comment

Yeah, if you like that sound/tone then any Line6 product will work for you....No tube amp for you.
                  Geezer Brigade Trooper #30
                  1st generation Irish

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Rosenbomb View Post

I believe the Fender Mustang IV is only $500 or thereabouts and in the right hands (tone is in the fingers) can reproduce everything I heard in that video.

I won't post a link to the Mustang because I would like you to keep your $100.
                    "In many ways, most people’s happiness, peace and love are mortgaged to the external situation. So, if the stock market goes up you are happy, if the stock market goes down you are unhappy. But the quality of life is not about what is around you. Our ability to live joyfully here does not depend on the size of the house we live in or the car that we drive. These things make your life comfortable and convenient but the essential quality of your life is how you are within yourself right now."

Comment

Working...
                    X