Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50W Guitar Tube Amp

Hi guys, this is my video playing one of my songs using this awesome guitar amp from Alien model Monster from Brazil. What s your opinion and thanks for your time.

nobody?

Comment

Well...All told...Fine playing..But if you want a real review of the amp...You should remix the video with JUST the audio of the amp and guitar track. sounds good...jes' sayin'...
      www.soundcloud.com/alamojoe

Comment

Sounds out of this world!

Comment

It sounds so overly processed that it could just as well be a modeling amp. You have killed the beauty of the tube sound.

Comment

Originally posted by gardo View Post
            It sounds so overly processed that it could just as well be a modeling amp. You have killed the beauty of the tube sound.
            This...Without knowing how it was recorded ?
            Nice playing though. Just throw a mic in front of it and post it up.

Comment

Originally posted by gardo View Post
              Link to us a reasonably priced modeling amp that sounds like the amp in the video and I'll paypal you $100.

As for the video, great playing. Sweet guitar, too.
              Besides being a guitar player,
              I'm a big fan of the guitar.
              I love that damn instrument.
              -Steve Vai

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Rosenbomb View Post

Link to us a reasonably priced modeling amp that sounds like the amp in the video and I'll paypal you $100.

OK let me rephrase my comment. The tone in the demo sounds sterile and lifeless like a modeling amp . Possibly from too much compressor pedal . But the playing is good .

Comment

Yeah, if you like that sound/tone then any Line6 product will work for you....No tube amp for you.
                  Geezer Brigade Trooper #30
                  1st generation Irish

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Rosenbomb View Post

I believe the Fender Mustang IV is only $500 or thereabouts and in the right hands (tone is in the fingers) can reproduce everything I heard in that video.

I won't post a link to the Mustang because I would like you to keep your $100.

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

Comment

Working...
                    X