Hot or Not?

Floyd Rosenbomb

Hot or Not?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Hot or Not?

• Hotz
    • Not

• Members

1. No silly new wave wiring ideas - must be SSS, 5 position switch (add a Chromocaster if you want fancy - those are amazing). No unusual bridges, etc.

2. Once that's established - it's how it plays. Strats are very personal. Once you find one that you like, it's basically yours. Burgundy mist is nice, but I'd just keep playing them until one made you feel terrible to put down. And buy that.

• Members
My Strat GAS is going though the roof.

I know I've dumped on them before because of the trem, but I no longer stand by those views.

Anyway, Burgundy Mist is killing me. What do you think? Hot or not?

(Sorry for the huge azz pic)

burgundy+mist+strat.JPG

21 frets. Probably a vintage neck. Will be too narrow for your taste.

• Moderators

Me, I don't mind a well aged guitar, like my cars and woman. For me the scratches being done by somebody else is like avoiding the heartache of doing them yourselves because you can't look after stuff. There's nothing romantic or cool about putting your own wear on a guitar, if you get a guitar looking like that from brand new it just means your ass careless.

Besides we all have choice about how we like our stuff to look.......personal choice.

Me I get cold feeling when I pick up a bright shiny glossy guitar, does nothing for me, same as spangly 18 year old girls.......cold.

That one up there is hot and Burgundy Mist isn't usually my thing, but it looks sweet as ****************

Archived