Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot or Not?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me, I don't mind a well aged guitar, like my cars and woman. For me the scratches being done by somebody else is like avoiding the heartache of doing them yourselves because you can't look after stuff. There's nothing romantic or cool about putting your own wear on a guitar, if you get a guitar looking like that from brand new it just means your ass careless.

Besides we all have choice about how we like our stuff to look.......personal choice.

Me I get cold feeling when I pick up a bright shiny glossy guitar, does nothing for me, same as spangly 18 year old girls.......cold.

That one up there is hot and Burgundy Mist isn't usually my thing, but it looks sweet as ****************
    Last edited by Ratae Corieltauvorum; 08-14-2014, 04:27 AM.
    Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Nice color & the scratches are already there so you won't feel bad when you throw it for not staying in tune;-)

Comment

I love Strats bud did somebody just grab that by the headstock and drag it around on the ground wherever they went?

Comment

Working...
        X