Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two main things I see is, If you log in, you have to back out of a forum, or out of the site altogether then come back in to be able to post. Not a huge issue because I usually save my logins but I do clean up my temp files occasionally and have to go through that ritual.

The second item that doesn't work, at least for many is the HC picture upload is unstable. Some times it works and some times it doesn't. Its been awhile since I used it because I just gave up in frustration, so it may have been fixed. I'm wondering if it may be the old pictures I have loaded over the years has maxed out my limit.

Comment

Have all these bugs been referred to the person who is going to fix them - it would be nice if someone confirmed that is happening.
      Hamilton Steele CD's / Hamilton Steele MP3 Downloads / Hamilton Steele iTunes

Comment

Ok with reviews, type in Ibanez SZ320. you get a bunch of Gibson reviews.
      http://www.harmonycentral.com/review...ibanez%20sz320
      On a personal note, I lost close to 200 post with the latest version, and lost about 20 reviews.
      Hope that helps
      My Music: www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=440762 Some of my guitars: 64 or so Domino Beatle bass; 70 Epiphone ET260 bass 73 Ibanez 2398; 79 Epiphone Genesis; 79 Manoman; 78 Gibson L6S; 95 Ibanez JS-700; 04 Samick Lasalle JZ3: 05 Ibanez AS73; 07 Gary Kramer Simulator T and quite a few others.

Comment

in user reviews, e.g. I click on the above link for Ibbanez SZ320, I get a summary view of all reviews, but I cannot read any full review, I only have a single read full review link at the bottom and it will open the last review, all the names of the reviewers are on top of one another at the bottom, and sale goes for the Read Full Review, so user reviews are hard to navigate. Which reminds me, it cannot be that hard to correct that
        http:///www.harmonycentral.com/reviews
        error that you get when you click on the User Reviews button (from within forums)
        and yeah, it would be nice to get some confirmation or a list of things that are being worked on,
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bieke View Post
          OK, I'lm on Win7/IE10 and I can confirm that it won't let me edit my posts
          when I hit Edit, it just brings up an empty box and when I preview that, it is apparantly considered to be a new post ?
          ah well, i just noticed the comments in some posts that at least some things are passed on and are going to be fixed, so I wanted to edit my previous post, but then again, I cannot edit my posts in Win7/IE11,

Comment

just noticed that the ads on the right don't show when your in the forum top page (the list with all the subforums), it just shows aen empty white box where the ad supposed to be
            the ads reappear once you get in a subforum (like this one)

Comment

It seems that lately spell check has not been working.for me.

Comment

When I post from my phone (Nexus 5, Android 4.4.4, Chrome) all the line returns get removed, so it ends up looking like one very long paragraph. As I type this, each line has one or more line breaks between each line: 1 test 2 test test 3 test test test

Comment

Also on my cell phone, trying to edit a post opens a blank post with no text rather than show MW the text to edit. Not all of use have continuous access to a computer.

Comment

Originally posted by gardo View Post
                    It seems that lately spell check has not been working.for me.

Nut four mee ether.
                    Don't pick a fight with an old man,
                    If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

'' Who, me Officer?''

Comment

Originally posted by knotty View Post
                      The white out pages seem to have stopped, for me at least...

The blank white pages are probably from Adobe Flash content delivery problems from the ad server(s).

Until the Flash content in the webpage completely shows up, the Javascript that the webpage is composed of will not be rendered by your webbrowser and a white page (the background) just sits there for an eternity trying your nerves and burning your retinas.

Comment

No cursor on login.
                        Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Originally posted by Radar-Love View Post

The blank white pages are probably from Adobe Flash content delivery problems from the ad server(s).

Until the Flash content in the webpage completely shows up, the Javascript that the webpage is composed of will not be rendered by your webbrowser and a white page (the background) just sits there for an eternity trying your nerves and burning your retinas.

Yeah your right. Definitely a timing issue. If I start to scroll before waiting an eternity for the crap on the page to fully load, white out!
                          (And I got 120 meg + at my end.)
                          Don't pick a fight with an old man,
                          If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

'' Who, me Officer?''

Comment

Testing a youtube vid post, first using the film button then the youtube button...

Last edited by Preacher; 09-16-2014, 07:33 PM.

Comment

I watched the second one - cool tune. Not enough bottom - odd for a studio recording. Anyway the first one is still trying to load.
                              Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Working...
                              X