1. 1. Vote Here

• Tiny Wayne , nominated by billybilly
    • Everyone Here , nominated by knotty
    • Everyone on the Radio , nominated by Bucksstudent
    • papaschtroumph , self nomination
    • gardo, self nomination
    • Zakk Wylde,nominated by humbucker strat

• Members

I don't see how Zakk is a poser. He plays good, he plays a real guitar, he played for Ozzy, and he actually owns bikes and actually rides them. Do you have to sign a blood oath in order to wear leather and grow a beard?

Plus, he's a humble, nice guy. He frequently puts himself down and makes fun of his whole look and band.

But everyone's entitled to their opinion.

• Members
Nominations for Poseur of the Year are

Isnt t'internet wonderful? No wonder I get in so many rows. That was not what I meant at all.

I meant we (England) have 000's of poles!

But I will live with the nomination stated.

• Members
I don't see how Zakk is a poser. He plays good, he plays a real guitar, he played for Ozzy, and he actually owns bikes and actually rides them. Do you have to sign a blood oath in order to wear leather and grow a beard?

Plus, he's a humble, nice guy. He frequently puts himself down and makes fun of his whole look and band.

But everyone's entitled to their opinion.

I'm just parroting what a lot of people used to say about Zakk. To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure what a poser is. Maybe someone can enlighten me?

• Members
I'm just parroting what a lot of people used to say about Zakk. To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure what a poser is. Maybe someone can enlighten me?

Someone who pretends to be something they are not. In the words of Mojo Nixon, I don't pretend to be a yuppie, and Michael J Fox shouldn't pretend to be a rocker.

I used to be judgmental and call people posers when they'd wear an Ozzy shirt the day after wearing their Motley Crue shirt, but then I turned fifteen. I think people can dress the way want, listen to the music they want, and act the way they want as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights as a human.

But this thread is in good fun, which is why I voted for Gardo.

• Members

Someone who pretends to be something they are not. In the words of Mojo Nixon, I don't pretend to be a yuppie, and Michael J Fox shouldn't pretend to be a rocker.

I used to be judgmental and call people posers when they'd wear an Ozzy shirt the day after wearing their Motley Crue shirt, but then I turned fifteen. I think people can dress the way want, listen to the music they want, and act the way they want as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights as a human.

But this thread is in good fun, which is why I voted for Gardo.

:eatdrink004:

• Members

Isnt t'internet wonderful? No wonder I get in so many rows. That was not what I meant at all.

I meant we (England) have 000's of poles!

But I will live with the nomination stated.

Sorry I misunderstood your post. Like Bucks said It's all in good fun.Everyone here got 4 votes and I got one additional vote so that puts me ahead of everyone here !

Archived