Can you upload pics?

Can you upload pics?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Can you upload pics?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can I vote "Well . . ."? I can upload pics but then I get a message saying I'm not authorized to post, only to try to post again and get another message that says my post is a duplicate of one I just posted.

Edit: Just now, I uploaded a pic and it's not there so I vote "Nope."

Edit 2: Now it's telling me "Please upload at least one photo." <Sigh>

Edit 3: The photo still isn't there.

• Members

For a brief time you could upload directly from your PC, before and apparently now, you need a hosting site. I hate Photobucket but I've used it forever and most of my old build threads are linked to it so I keep using it. Works fine, enclose the URL in ...

eede829b-4946-4df6-b9b1-af6aba4c30af_zps867ac584.jpg

btw, I don't know of any other site that allow direct upload of pictures, almost all use some variation of the above

• Members

try posting a screenshot of the pic ?

I'll try to upload one (no high hopes)

waiting

error uploading file

I was going to send some feedback

but feedback also doesn't work

hmmm, but if I upload it to the Photo Album

then it works

well let's see

• Members

try posting a screenshot of the pic ?

I'll try to upload one (no high hopes)

waiting

error uploading file

I was going to send some feedback

but feedback also doesn't work

hmmm, but if I upload it to the Photo Album

then it works

well let's see

hmmm, nope

not authorized to post

I give up

• Members
Why not just use Photobucket?

IMG_0142.jpg

Because not every photo I want to post is on my phtobucket account? I dont want to have to uplad to the bucket then load the link to here. Sory , but it seems like US doing all the work to makt THEIR site function.

• Members

Hey, Guys:

When you are in the post editor field, you'll note that there is a camera icon on the outer left of the tool ribbon. It is defunct and broken and we have confirmed that.

For now, click the middle icon on the right that is an A that is underlined. This opens an advanced editor tool box. Within that tool box you'll see an image icon and a video icon. Please use these for posting pictures for now. When you select the image icon, please select the rearward tab (upload tab). Then there is a browse button. Once you find your image, there is no "Select" or "OK" button, you just hit the enter key. Then select the "push to server" command, which will show the image full size in your window. It still leaves a funky tag at the bottom of the post where you uploaded the image, but that is just a tweak that needs to happen on our end. The current outward left camera icon image will be replaced with the code from this advanced editor.

Thanks

Dendy

ps: Hope this helps.

• Members
Hey, Guys:

When you are in the post editor field, you'll note that there is a camera icon on the outer left of the tool ribbon. It is defunct and broken and we have confirmed that.

For now, click the middle icon on the right that is an A that is underlined. This opens an advanced editor tool box. Within that tool box you'll see an image icon and a video icon. Please use these for posting pictures for now. When you select the image icon, please select the rearward tab (upload tab). Then there is a browse button. Once you find your image, there is no "Select" or "OK" button, you just hit the enter key. Then select the "push to server" command, which will show the image full size in your window. It still leaves a funky tag at the bottom of the post where you uploaded the image, but that is just a tweak that needs to happen on our end. The current outward left camera icon image will be replaced with the code from this advanced editor.

Thanks

Dendy

fetch?filedataid=101821

Welll it looks like it worked that time. This exactly the same way I post (or at least try) every time

• Members
Hey, Guys:

Thanks

Dendy

fetch?filedataid=101821

Welll it looks like it worked that time. This exactly the same way I post (or at least try) every time

oops not authorized again. I'll try again

I left and came back ,now there are two posts?

• Members
Gardo: What system are you on and what browser?

Thanks

D

You're asking the wrong person these questions.

I have a Dell PC and I use Google. I hope that is what you want to know.

Anything more technical Ill have to wait and ask my wife.

Correction : I use Google Chrome

I'm also using Windows 7

Archived