Photo posting actually getting worse?

knotty

• Members

A couple of weeks ago I could post pics no problem. Had to be in advanced and photobucket link or a small file upload. Crap, and it would say it failed, but I could make it work.

Now it works when and if it feels like it. 4 efforts sometimes, on various platforms/browsers.

Do they really wonder why its quiet?

What platforms/browsers is this place optimised for???????????????????????

• Members
I don't know. It's extra bad on the phone though. You have to scroll forever to get to anything.

It's gross.

It's like this place is becoming the dumping ground for all of the none creative, no vision having, bean counting internet marketer's lamest ideas.

It's like Frito Lay trying to figure out how to sell more air and less Dorito.

Next thing you know they will have forced video ads with Vince selling Slap Chops in non-closeable windows when we try to enter a thread.

Keep it classy HC overlords.

I love this guitar BTW,

Dk1_CheckerboardAcid_XN0060914combo.jpg

• Members

It's gross.

It's like this place is becoming the dumping ground for all of the none creative, no vision having, bean counting internet marketer's lamest ideas.

It's like Frito Lay trying to figure out how to sell more air and less Dorito.

Next thing you know they will have forced video ads with Vince selling Slap Chops in non-closeable windows when we try to enter a thread.

Keep it classy HC overlords.

After using the site with the New Multiple Mega Ads™ this evening I can say for sure the that there is no way I would come back here to be force fed in your face advertising with each click into a thread or next thread page. I'm not a sheep who would go along with, or support, that type of garbage. I hope it disappears soon and that the person who thought it up finds a new job.

(Yeah, I mean fired.)

• Members
A couple of weeks ago I could post pics no problem. Had to be in advanced and photobucket link or a small file upload. Crap' date=' and it would say it failed, but I could make it work. Now it works when and if it feels like it. 4 efforts sometimes, on various platforms/browsers. Do they really wonder why its quiet? What platforms/browsers is this place optimised for???????????????????????[/quote'] They don't wonder... That wood imply that they give a fukk...

• Members

Interesting. I don't have giant stupid ads across the top; in fact I have no ads at all at the top. There are some non-intrusive ads down the side but that's it.

my "non intrusive ads" take up 1/3 of the browser screen on the right side. I suppose it's fine since I am not paying for this membership?

It's werid becuase the ads/other links take up the top portion of the thread. As the thread gets bigger, there's a lot of blank real estate....maybe for adding more ads later?

Archived