What Happened to HONEYISCOOL?

JoeBoy

• Members

I was researching a new digital still camera when, by chance, I spotted him posting at a camera review website's forum last summer. It was him I'm sure. I forgot the website.

• Members

He had a wierd proclivity to amps, but I loved his fully-thought-out, yet unprovoked threads. It was like it he HAD to get his thoughts out. Getting beat up during the burglary was horrible, but he stayed true to his persona and posted all of the details.

Then again, I miss docjeffery and his "new toy" posts. Yes, I'm the one ...

• Members
He had a wierd proclivity to amps, but I loved his fully-thought-out, yet unprovoked threads. It was like it he HAD to get his thoughts out. Getting beat up during the burglary was horrible, but he stayed true to his persona and posted all of the details.

You mean his new toy it cost X'000 dollars posts? smiley-indifferent

• Members

was Docjeffrey the guy that had Steve Buschemi as his avatar for what seems like forever?

• Members

I dont know about the the doc but honeyiscool kept vox in business.

They both kept Vox in business, except Doc J did it more so than HIC with hand-wired AC15, AC30s, etc.

At one point, HIC got a reissue of some Vox amp, that I can't recall now, from North Coast Music. But, then again, it seems like Doc J also got something from North Coast Music as well.

• Members
I hope this won't turn into another bash Doc J thread. I definitely regret being hard on him. After all, he had some awesome guitars, despite whatever motives he may have had when posting pics.

Yeah, lets think more about HiC. Maybe he'll come back. :)

• Members

As Ralph onion along with many other of those missing in here we used to raise a lot of hell, it was great! I wish also that they would come back and get this place bitchin' and rockin' once again!

Bitchins a no no, we all gotta play nice now.

Archived