If somebody has me on ignore

knotty

• Members

I've got nothing as I encourage "the idiots" to post, hence, have nobody on my ignore list.

The only person I've ever really ignored on here was that supertroll Django who hated strats. Honeyiscool was smitten with him, last I heard they got a place together.

So then if we all put someone on our ignore lists he would just be posting to himself.

Yup. :)

I was probably the biggest proponent of getting a working ignore function back on the entire site... I'm a huge believer in "ignore the troll, and deny them the attention and reactions they so pathetically crave, and they will go elsewhere." In fact, it's the ONLY thing that is proven to work every time IF it's followed 100% of the time. It may take a while, but in the long run, it's even more effective than a perma-ban from me, because as most of you know, there are ways of getting around that... at least until I discover the be-back and zap them again, in which case they come back again, I whack them again, and the never ending game of whack a mole continues... but if they're totally ignored by everyone, most trolls can't stand it, and will soon go in search of greener pastures to poop upon.

Archived