May 2014 Euro Spam Thread

• Moderators

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

One post per person, per monthly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Heritage H150 for sale.

Heritage-05992a_zpsfc888e90.jpeg

Heritage-05994_zpse9f26923.jpg

binding01_zps098f13ea.jpg

Potsinstalled.jpg

The guitar was made in '97 in the old Gibson Kalamazoo factory: for those who don't know Heritage guitars, many of Gibson's original employees didn't want to relocate, and they bought up the Gibson building and tooling after Gibson's move to Nashville. All Heritage guitars are hand made, using the same methods and equipment (and people) that was used to make Gibson's best guitars. This one has a slim neck, rather like a Gibson 60s profile, and is a reasonable weight for a Les Paul - I'd guess about 9lb. The pickups are 70s Gibson: a T top in the neck and patent number (from a '79 LPC) in the bridge, and they give it a clear vintage tone - surprisingly clear - rather than being super-hot. Comes with OHSC and I have the original pickguard put away too.

I bought it in the US in 2004 (has duty paid receipt). It's in good condition. There's a bit of buckle rash on the back and the binding has separated a little around the edge of the cutaway where it meets the maple cap, but not further down in the cutaway - it's been like this as long as I can remember and seems to be stable (i.e. it's not falling off). This was my first Les Paul, and although I've had fun with this, I've not played it a lot as I seem to be more of a strat player, hence there's little wear.

I'm after £750 plus shipping, and would take a reasonable photographic-quality monitor (24"/27" IPS) or a Sony Carl Zeiss 16-80 lens plus cash in part ex. I live in North Oxfordshire, and would be happy to meet up if a potential buyer wants to try to be sure of what they're getting. Contact through PM or email toni at tertl dot co dot yew kay.

Archived