April Spam Thread

• Moderators

Welcome to the spam thread. wave.gif

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. cop.gif

The Rules:

One post per person, per monthly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

USA Brian Moore Custom Guitars C55p/C90p

Thin fast neck, Seymour Duncan pups (Custom Custom in Bridge- not sure about other two), Sperzel Locking Tuners, Wilkinson Trem, BMC Piezo/acoustic individual saddle pickup, TRS\stereo) output jack (recessed near the top of back- cool). Also include Korg AX10a pedal and deluxe matching strap w/strap locks.

Guitar not perfect 10. There's a couple dimples on the top that do not break finish. You can barely see it from a few feet away. The back has some light surface scratch from bad guitar stand.

I describe this guitar as a vintage-like tone. But it is indeed truly versatile. Cleans, blues, hard rock with ease, and even some metal particularly progressive (yes...it does Dream Theater). The single coil has amazing spank, the bridge pickup will stay smooth even under high gain. With the piezo...you literally can do almost anything you want with one guitar. And including a KORG AX10a pedal that will make the piezo shine. Go from sterile to rich acoustic sound- even a banjo as well as control your own effects. all you will need is a stereo Y cable to be up and full running.

Here's a few pics...more available on request. OHSC. USA BMCG's go for well over 1k. Here's a chance to get it probably under that, with Korg pedal and nice matching strap -just pm me and we'll talk.

my ebay is my-player1

Okay...can't post pics. Will see if I can do some links from PB.

Lets try a pic!

http://s66.photobucket.com/user/SteveK2112/media/bmg001small.jpg.html?sort=3&o=271

• Members

SOLD!!! Takamine Pro Series Jumbo A/E w/ HSC

Takamine Pro Series ETN20C Jumbo Acoustic/ Electric Guitar with Hard Shell Case

This is a high end guitar that was hand crafted in Takamine's pro series facility in Japan.

Check out their Factory Tour here: http://www.takamineguitars.jp/techno...tory_tour.html

It has a Solid Cedar Top and Solid Mahogany (Sapele) Back. It's one of their Natural Series guitars with Satin Natural Finish, all wood trim, ovangkol and rosewood rosette, basswood purfling and maple fretboard inlays.

comes equipped with Takamine's Palathetic pickup and CT4BII preamp

This guitar is like brand new. Played very little, never been strummed with a pick and not a mark on it.

Sold it locally!!! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived