Panache Les Paul Copy

Bucksstudent

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

knotty wrote:

Who are you, his baby sitter? Pleas tell me what is out of line with any of my posts in this thread?

It was a lovely contribution as usual.

I saw another thread this morning where you and Dave were waiting at the school gates and high fiving each other yet again.

I'm honestly embarassed that you use that flag as you're avatar.

• Members

If you listen to the video at an adequate volume, I think you should be able to understand the intro. I had the microphone next to the amp.

Basically, I wanted to show off the guitar and its tone. I'm very pleased with it, and like it tonally more than the Gibsons and other related guitars I have owned and played in the past. Panache were a San Antonio company that made affordable copies and sold through eBay. In terms of build and sound quality, it is similar to my Epiphone Custom.

I got it in a trade just because I wanted a burst. I did not expect it to sound so good.

...but thank you to the negative nancies of the thread. I'll be sure not to start anymore in this section. I had a nice amount of views when I used to frequently do gear demos and such, but took them all down a few months ago, and I finally took interest in posting on my channel again. I guess I won't make that mistake again. :)

• Members

Knotty.

There was no ambiguity in what you wrote or in my response. We both know already each others stand point on this situation.

Since you are either stupid or are pretending to be though I'll put it in the simplest terms possible.

You are the very worst kind of troll. You cant leave it any time one of your bitches turn up so you can make them feel small and worthless and make you feel empowered- and you will not stop.

Are you aware that this behaviour is the cause of an ever increasing number of teenage suicides?

You are a gutless internet troll Knotty in your 70s picking on kids on the internet.

Is that clear enough for you?

• Members

Engl Kramer wrote:

Knotty.

There was no ambiguity in what you wrote or in my response. We both know already each others stand point on this situation.

Since you are either stupid or are pretending to be though I'll put it in the simplest terms possible.

You are the very worst kind of troll. You cant leave it any time one of your bitches turn up so you can make them feel small and worthless and make you feel empowered- and you will not stop.

Are you aware that this behaviour is the cause of an ever increasing number of teenage suicides?

You are a gutless internet troll Knotty in your 70s picking on kids on the internet.

Is that clear enough for you?

Right Mr. holier than f×+*ing thou.

All I said was its a guy noodling on a cheap LP copy.

Bucks admits it was a cheap LP copy, and he was noodling. What else was he doing?

If it makes him or anyone else suicidal if not all their music or videos is unconditionally lorded by tree huggers like you maybe its best if they don't post. Bucks seems upset that I have not listened to his 28 albums, I can only assume you and the rest have.  

Also I have never said he can't play. He posted a noodling clip a while back and all I said was that I was intermediate at best could play that. That pricked his massive ego, that's what started it and that's what this is still all about.

I don't seek him out but I am also not going to {censored} foot around the forum to protect his ego.

You think he is Mr. innocent.? I will post his pm to me as his alt if you like.

When you post you know some people will like, some not. Its called life.

Ps as I expected you never actually said what you thought I said which was wrong in this thread.

• Members

kayd_mon wrote:

I'm pretty sure he just meant knotty. No one else was mean to him.

I think he meant everyone who said anything negative. Thats why its plural.

Again, all I said was its a guy noodling on a cheal lp.

Sorry but I struggle to see whats wrong or incorrect about that.  I couldnt hear an intro on my pad and there was no other clue that is was supposed to be a reveiw.  

• Members

AlamoJoe wrote:

Well crap! Once again I get to the fight and it's over! Why'd ya take down the video Buck? How am I supposed to make a comment now? Can't back you and flame Knotty or vice versa!

Late...story of my life...

Joe

I have been asked to avoid bucks threads so this has to be my last comment on this.

I wish the video was still up. Then people could judge if my posts deserved the foaming rant by " angry of surbiton" engl krank from his keyboard in his anonymous bunker. He knows there was a suicide in my family at xmas, which is why he brought it up. Brave little internet warrior that he is.

Anyway back to guitars.

Archived